Training and Arms, Ammunition and Explosives SME, Contract Position
Position Title: FTX Coordinator
Location: Pearl Harbor, HI, and Santa Rita, Guam
Worksite: Explosive Ordnance Disposal Mobile Units Five and Mobile Diving and Salvage Unit One
Status: Full-time Salaried
This Subject Matter expert will provide logistical and direct support to the N7 at each Mobile Unit for Field Training Exercise EOD (FTX)/Final Evaluation Problem (FEP) and will provide administrative support for arms, ammunition and explosives documentation. Some travel to off-site training ranges, demolition training facilities, conferences and meetings, and other places as required to support EOD training requirements. Must be available for occasional night and weekend training.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop an FTX and FEP Master Schedule of Events List (MSEL) document and provide to Readiness and Training.
- Verify MSEL meets all FTX and FEP drill requirements.
- Ensure adequate equipment, safety equipment, inert training aids and any other logistical requirements that are on hand and available to support FTX/FEP.
- Collect and archive data in the unit’s command share drive all NMETL grade sheets used by military personnel for the FTX/FEP event within two hours after the conclusion of each FTX and FEP event.
- Prepare respective documentation for ammunition and weapons shipments.
- Review the command database of current inventory levels of ammunition and explosives daily and inform command AA&E officer via email of current stock levels.
- Provide AA&E administrative documents, feedback and response requested during audits and inspections related to ordnance accounting, ordnance qualification/certification programs, and ammunition supply administration.
- Record weapons, VAS and weapons accessory accountability data via 1149 and RCRP database.
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) technician designation with minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Experience in EOD N7 department with knowledge of FTX/FEP practices and execution.
- A basic working knowledge of electronics and recent counter-IED experience.
- Experience with ammunition, weapons, supply, and safety regulations, policies, procedures, and instructions applicable to specific assignment for inventory, packing, storing/distributing and cataloging.
- Experience with ammunition and safety and compatibility regulations.
- Valid CPR certification (will be provided upon hire)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Current diving experience (MDSU-1 only)
- Lifting objects up to 50 pounds multiple times a day during training exercises
Point One is a service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) that specializes in training curriculum to advance capability across the operational spectrum for Military and Law Enforcement personnel. In addition to training, Point One provides subject matter experts (SME) ISO of government agencies, training products, exercise support, and test and evaluation services.
Point One offers robust benefit packages and salaries to qualified personnel and provides a very team-oriented environment with a focus on advancing the capability of DoD EOD forces, Special Operations personnel, and Law Enforcement Bomb Technicians. Point One is a fast paced and goal-oriented company that provides a service that is rewarding and challenging.
Please send résumés to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below to apply for the Training and Arms, Ammunition, and Explosives SME position with us.