Point One focuses on advancing the capability of DoD EOD forces, Special Operations personnel and Law Enforcement Bomb Technicians. A service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB), Point One provides a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented work environment. Apply today if you are interested in joining a team that is motivated, hard-working, and provides a service that is rewarding. Candidates with military or previous explosive/energetic material experience will have first consideration. Point One offers robust benefit packages and salaries to qualified personnel. Applicants should provide a résumé and cover letter.
Point One is seeking candidates for the following positions:
Contract: Training and Arms, Ammunition and Explosives SME
Position Title: FTX Coordinator
Locations: San Diego, CA, Pearl Harbor, HI, and Santa Rita, Guam
Worksite: Explosive Ordnance Disposal Mobile Units One, Three, Five, Eleven; Mobile Diving and Salvage Unit One
Status: Full-time (contingent upon award)
The Training and Arms, Ammunition and Explosives (AA&E) Subject Matter expert will provide logistical support to Field Training Exercise EOD (FTX)/Final Evaluation Problem (FEP) and arms, ammunition and explosives. The AA&E will travel to off-site training ranges, demolition training facilities, conferences and meetings, and other places as required to support EOD and NECC training requirements. Must be available for occasional night and weekend training.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop an FTX and FEP Master Schedule of Events List (MSEL) document and provide to Readiness and Training.
- Verify MSEL meets all FTX and FEP drill requirements.
- Ensure adequate equipment, safety equipment, inert training aids and any other logistical requirements that are on hand and available to support FTX/FEP.
- Collect and archive data in the unit’s command share drive all NMETL grade sheets used by military personnel for the FTX/FEP event within two hours after the conclusion of each FTX and FEP event.
- Prepare respective documentation for ammunition and weapons shipments.
- Review the command database of current inventory levels of ammunition and explosives daily and inform command AA&E officer via email of current stock levels.
- Provide AA&E administrative documents, feedback and response requested during audits and inspections related to ordnance accounting, ordnance qualification/certification programs, and ammunition supply administration.
- Record weapons, VAS and weapons accessory accountability data via 1149 and RCRP database.
- A basic working knowledge electronics and at least one year of recent counter IED experience.
- At least three years of recent experience in Ordnance management of a Navy or Marine Corps unit.
- Three years of recent experience with ammunition, weapons, supply, and safety regulations, policies, procedures, and instructions applicable to specific assignment for inventory, packing, storing/distributing and cataloging.
- Three years of recent (within the last 5 years) experience with EOD and Navy Expeditionary Combat Commands processes.
- Three years of recent experience in material and procedures regularly used in EOD UXO disposal.
- Three years of experience with ammunition and safety and compatibility regulations.
- Possess a valid CPR certification by date of hire.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Three years of recent diving and salvage experience, or 3 years of recent experience as a US Navy diver (MDSU position only)
- Lifting objects up to 50 pounds multiple times a day during training exercises.
- Bachelor’s degree in education and one year of teaching experience at a college institution or in a munitions-related field or military/government master training specialist.
- One year of recent instructional experience in lieu of designation.
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) technician designation with minimum of 3 years experience preferred.
Training Specialists, Training Instructors
Point One is seeking professional and motivated Training Specialists and Instructors that have experience in the field of Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) for positions in our Virginia Beach, Virginia and San Diego, CA locations for immediate and near term hire.
Positions include training aid/kit fabrication and development, and training instructors. The positions are demanding and dynamic and include work in advanced tactics and techniques that better prepare EOD Technicians who support special operations. HME and Cat A mission sets are the focus of the majority of the training courses as they relate to special operations.
Some travel is required.
Full time salaried and hourly positions are available.
Role Players (Actors/Actresses)
- Provide acting during military training to assist in creating scenarios simulating situations that may be encountered while on deployment.
- Maintain acting character for duration of scenario.
- Demonstrate reliability and timeliness with ability to be at training locations when necessary.
- Ability to follow directions given by instructors regarding the given scenario.
Having operational/training background is helpful, but not required. Acting/role playing experience is a must. Being bilingual is also helpful, but not required.
When submitting resume for consideration, please also submit a headshot/photo (from shoulders, up).
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $200.00 /day
Please send résumés to email@example.com or fill out the form below.