Point One and IABTI join up for Region 1 In-Service Training at the Point One facility in Desert Center, CA: 31 October – 4 November, 2022
- receive training on HME and HME detection,
- see what the process looks like for several different types of HME,
- participate in challenging threat assessment-based scenarios.
It will be a week of hands-on and valuable training on:
- HME and advanced energetics materials (logged in users of our website can check out the types of topics covered, similar to the ones in Point One’s Bomb Technician Operations Course Level 1: Phase 1),
- HME mixes, synthesis,
- HME detection and ID,
- dynamic defeat against sensitive materials.
The training is intended to be interactive and registrants are encouraged to bring some basic response kit if possible. For those that cannot, training kit and energetic tools will be provided.
Find out more about how Point One is supporting this event and what is planned for Region 1 In-Service Training in this podcast with Bob Brush, go online for details and register on IABTI’s site iabti.org/regional-training/ or get ahold of the folks at the center of this training:
Mike Clayton with Point One: email@example.com
Bob Epps with IABTI: firstname.lastname@example.org
Point One delivers the most realistic and relevant training to EOD and LE/Public Safety Bomb Techs. We utilize the most current operational information available. We don’t teach just theoretical science— we teach operators how to apply the science. We combine subject matter experts (SMEs) with EOD, SOF operators, and LE/PSBT to create a training team with unmatched capability and experience to deliver a vigorous and challenging training program. Our established courses encompass topics across the operational spectrum of EOD mission sets, or we tailor a course to meet specific needs. Questions on Point One EOD Advanced Training for Department of Defense/U.S. Government, Law Enforcement/Public Safety Bomb Technicians, and Coalition Partner EOD Operators can be sent to email@example.com.