We stand behind our products, so we will do our best to make things right. There are some things for you to know though.
This Warranty applies to products, also referred to as goods, and only to physical goods, purchased or obtained from Point One USA, LLC, heretofore known as Point One.
What does this warranty cover?
This Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, Point One will repair or replace, at no charge, products, parts of a product or goods that prove defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use, proper care and storage.
Normal use consists of activities relating to the setup, employment and use of goods in usual manner to conduct procedures as is common in EOD/ Bomb Tech/ First Responder training or operations.
Proper care and storage consist of use and storing in temperature-controlled environments free of fluctuating heat or cold, dryness or humidity. In humid climates, we recommend the use of a desiccant during storage if the item is not to be used within 30 days. We also recommend removing or disconnecting batteries or placing them on charge when applicable or following battery manufacturer’s recommendations for storage longer than 30 days.
What will we do to correct problems?
Point One will either repair the product or good at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts, or replace it entirely.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for physical goods purchased from Point One is 365 days from the delivery date of physical goods.
A replacement or repaired physical good or part assumes a warranty period of 365 days from the date of replacement or repair.
What does this warranty not cover?
Free repair or product replacement obligations will be annulled under the following conditions:
- If the product becomes faulty due to use contrary to directions, terms or conditions stated in the Point One Operation and Instruction Manual or Point One Instruction Card provided with a training aid, device, system or kit, or in other written documents specific to a tool or piece of equipment,
- If the product has been opened, used, or previously repaired by unauthorized persons,
- Use of the product by plugging into inappropriate voltages,
- If the product serial number has been altered or removed,
- If the fault or damage to the product occurred during the transportation outside of the responsibility of our commercial shipper,
- A break or scratch to the product’s exterior while in the customer’s possession,
- When our product is damaged due to use with accessories or devices purchased from other part suppliers,
- Those damages caused by natural disasters such as fire, lightning, flood, earthquake, etc.
- Conditions of storage or exposure to extreme elements, including but not limited to temperature fluctuations, high humidity, freezing temperatures,
- Malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship, but by improper storage or use,
- Battery depletion or other consumable depletion from use or improper storage.
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you most likely during our usual business hours, Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Fridays 8:30 to 3:00 p.m. EST. You can also contact us by phone: 757-689-3889 or email us here: email@example.com. Thanks again for your interest in Point One products!